Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Johnson Hardware 2021 Clue Game Clue 15

...Myra, the waitress, walked through the louver doors from the kitchen and took their orders. Not many were in the bar and the metal ceiling bounced their food and drink orders to me. The acoustics in Zs will do that.

The ginger was getting a fish sandwich and the 32-oz mojito, the brunette decided on the epic Z mushroom and swiss burger and a vodka and tonic, while the blonde went for a half INSERT YOUR 14TH CLUE WORD HERE of ribs, potato skins, and a double shot of Old Grand Dad. Hard-drinking gals - just my type. Who knows where this might go? Myra mentioned it might be a while because they were short-handed in the kitchen.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. There was something strange going on and I just couldn’t get all the puzzle pieces to fit. Yeah, I was on my third Blackie and Red but it takes five to get my tiny gray cells to wave the white surrender flag.

Each of these broads looked strangely familiar, but try as I might I couldn’t figure out when or where I had bumped into them before. They were giggling and having a good time, that much was clear.  As the bar grew more crowded, these three started to attract some attention. A few of the regulars tried to cozy up to them but each one was shot down. The gals weren’t buying what the guys were selling. 

Myra returned from the kitchen carrying the tray with their steaming food. It looked delicious and I remembered I was hungry too. I hate to eat anytime past 6 pm and the minute hand on my watch was almost pointing straight to the sky.

After the brown-eyed brunette took a few petite bites from that monster Z burger, I couldn’t help but notice her ask the blonde babe about the ornate wooden box. “Okay if I look inside?” Blondie slid it across the table and the brunette flipped open the hinged lid.

What could possibly be in this box? It was too small for cigars and too big for jewelry. Moments later I had my answer and so did the brunette as she held...

Step One: CLICK or TAP HERE or the small thumbnail photo.

game room

Step Two: Use the following hint to find the OBJECT in the photo that's your 15th and LAST clue.

Surgeons have the skills required to do well in this game.

Step Three: CLICK or TAP HERE to see where your clue word fits into the mystery and to SOLVE IT!

The post Johnson Hardware 2021 Clue Game Clue 15 appeared first on Ask the Builder.

Via Home http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment