Monday, February 8, 2021

Johnson Hardware 2021 Clue Game Clue 9

small ornate box

This is the box the blonde was carrying.

...I noticed the blonde was carrying an ornate wooden box. The ginger had a firm grasp on a INSERT YOUR 8TH CLUE WORD HERE.

It was cool in the bar but I felt a trickle of sweat run down my spine. Hank, the bartender, keeps the temperature down believing customers buy more of his watered-down liquid courage when they're trying to stay warm.

I’m a regular at the Z Bar. I hang out here at least one night a week. Several have tried to...

Step One: CLICK or TAP HERE or the small thumbnail photo.

Step Two: Use the following hint to find the OBJECT in the photo that's your eighth clue.

A toddler could crawl through this shape.

Step Three: CLICK or TAP HERE to see where your clue word fits into the continuing mystery.

The post Johnson Hardware 2021 Clue Game Clue 9 appeared first on Ask the Builder.

Via Home http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment