Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Johnson Hardware 2021 Clue Game Clue 10

...The ginger had a firm grasp on a black briefcase.

It was cool in the bar but I felt a trickle of sweat run down my spine. Hank, the bartender, keeps the temperature down believing customers buy more of his watered-down liquid courage when they're trying to stay warm.

I’m a regular at the Z Bar. I hang out here at least one night a week. Several have tried to include me in their INSERT YOUR 9TH CLUE WORD HERE of friends but I prefer to drink alone. I’m a morning person, work from home, and I call it a day around 3 pm so I arrive early. I...

Step One: CLICK or TAP HERE or the small thumbnail photo.exercise room

Step Two: Use the following hint to find the OBJECT in the photo that's your 10th clue.

Rehydration vessel useful in the Atacama Desert

Step Three: CLICK or TAP HERE to see where your clue word fits into the continuing mystery.

The post Johnson Hardware 2021 Clue Game Clue 10 appeared first on Ask the Builder.

Via Home http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment